Rygel created UPnP stream help please

Hi *,

I am trying to use Rygel to create a UPnP compliant audio stream. Hopefully I did not misunderstand Rygel completely, and it can be used for this purpose (?)

To avoid any trans-coding issues at this stage, I defined a GstLaunch source as :

my-launch=audiotestsrc ! audioconvert ! audioresample ! lamemp3enc target=quality quality=6

This should generate a sine test tone and encode it as mp3

I searched docs for a while trying to guess the URL of the stream the (hopefully) Rygel created with this configuration, but with no luck.

Looking at netstat output, I tried all ports in use by Rygel, but with no result

As I dont know the URL of the stream, I cant test it. And rygel is not showing anything useful when it starts:

 rygel --gst-debug-level=2 --log-level=*:5
Rygel-Message: New plugin 'Playbin' available
Mediathek-Message: rygel-mediathek-plugin.vala:33: Plugin 'ZDFMediathek' disabled by user, ignoring..
0:00:00.734309523  8097  0x8c29840 WARN              discoverer gstdiscoverer.c:1273:start_discovering: No URI to process
Rygel-Message: New plugin 'MediaExport' available
GstLaunch-Message: rygel-gst-launch-plugin.vala:28: Plugin 'GstLaunch' disabled by user, ignoring..

In short - how can I find out URL (port number) of the UPnP stream created by Rygel?

Is there a way to specify port for the stream that will be created, maybe even with mountpoint? (eg the xxx.mp3 part that I will pass to the renderer  after the http://hostname:port part)

Thanks!

Andrej Falout