From: Liu, Albert
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 9:03 AM
To: 'Jens Georg'
Cc: rygel-list gnome org
Subject: RE: rygel render problems

Hi Jens,

I know the version we used now is a little old.
But due to some package dependency we could not upgrade it to newer version soon.
So we stay the old version and try to fix the issues.

I would get the packet capture and check it first.
Could you guide me which functions (codes) I could add some debug messages to trace the packets exchange when device discovery ?

Btw, for the password protection problem.
I found there is already a standard for device protection (DeviceProtection specification).
"The DeviceProtection service enables Devices to provide privacy and restrict access to sensitive operations to authorized Control Points.

Is Rygel support the Device Protection v1 specification ?

Thanks,
Albert