rygel render problems

Hi Jens,

I am developing an audio render project based on Rygel.

I find some problems while running it, could you give me some suggestion.

1.      In my test, if I start rygel first then I could not find my render device in my android phone.

But if I start to find the DLNA devices on my android phone and then start Rygel, I could find it in my android phone.

Do you know what’s the problem of it ?

2.      Do you know whether Rygel support password protection ?

We want to implement a way to protect our DLNA render.

When someone try to control our DLNA render, the user will be prompted to request enter the password.

Does Rygel support this kind of function ?

Could you give us some suggestions how to implement it ?

Thanks,

Albert