Re: Rygel crashes when Audacious is launched

On Mo, 2012-07-16 at 15:10 +0100, Gavin Hamill wrote:
> Doh, brain fart - I meant versions 3.2.1 and 3.2.4.
>

> If you can't reproduce the error, can you tell me what buttons to
> press in valgrind? The problem reliably manifests itself on my own
> computer.

Buttons? Valgrind is a commandline memory checker. Just run
G_MESSAGES_DEBUG=all RYGEL_PLUGIN_TIMEOUT=9999 valgrind rygel -g 5, wait
until it stops spitting out debug (that's slooooooooow) and fire up
audacious. Rygel might not crash then as valgrind tries to catch those
errors, but it should spit out memory corruption issues.

> If Audacious has a non-compliant MPRIS2 implementation, would you mind
> submitting a bug at
> http://redmine.audacious-media-player.org/projects/audacious ? I'd be
> happy to do it if I were more familiar with the specification.

Can do.