Re: Rygel crashes when Audacious is launched

On Sa, 2012-07-14 at 15:56 +0100, Gavin Hamill wrote:
> It was news to me, but Winamp-style music player Audacious has gained
> MPRIS2 support in recent versions, including the one in Ubuntu 12.04.

I know, didn't work since audacious is missing some properties (the ones
that make it crash for you). It doesn't tell the peers which mime types
and URI schemes it supports.

> I only know this because Rygel crashed as soon as I launched Audacious
> for the first time today.

It doesn't crash for me with audacious 3.2.something - but valgrind
reports a lot of issues, so this might be by luck. I'll have a look.

> It is completely repeatable and happens with Rygel 0.14.0, 0.14.2,
> Audacious 3.4.1 and 3.4.4:

Where did you find these versions? The latest version I see is
3.3.something beta?