Re: Rygel crashes when Audacious is launched

Doh, brain fart - I meant versions 3.2.1 and 3.2.4.

If you can't reproduce the error, can you tell me what buttons to press in valgrind? The problem reliably manifests itself on my own computer.

If Audacious has a non-compliant MPRIS2 implementation, would you mind submitting a bug at http://redmine.audacious-media-player.org/projects/audacious ? I'd be happy to do it if I were more familiar with the specification.

Cheers,
Gavin.

On 16 July 2012 10:13, Jens Georg <mail jensge org> wrote:
On Sa, 2012-07-14 at 15:56 +0100, Gavin Hamill wrote:
> It was news to me, but Winamp-style music player Audacious has gained
> MPRIS2 support in recent versions, including the one in Ubuntu 12.04.

I know, didn't work since audacious is missing some properties (the ones
that make it crash for you). It doesn't tell the peers which mime types
and URI schemes it supports.

> I only know this because Rygel crashed as soon as I launched Audacious
> for the first time today.

It doesn't crash for me with audacious 3.2.something - but valgrind
reports a lot of issues, so this might be by luck. I'll have a look.

> It is completely repeatable and happens with Rygel 0.14.0, 0.14.2,
> Audacious 3.4.1 and 3.4.4:

Where did you find these versions? The latest version I see is
3.3.something beta?