Re: rygel will occupy most of free memory for long time

Dears,

When I use a playlist to play audion via rygel.
Sytem memory  will be occupied by STOPPED --> PLAYING state
transition. Then after a lot of audio played via rygel, then system
memory will be occupied. Free system memory will  decrease from each
transition.
Does someone have idea about this issue?