Re: rygel can not be found by android phone App

Dear Zeeshan,

I have problem about Media server configuration with Rygel,
The attached is my rygel.conf.
I enable Media export and Gst Launch,
but I can not see audio file the I set to media export
and I can see Gst-launch on windows 7 pc, but there is no any content
can be play by windows 7.
Do you have any idea about media server configuration by Rygel?

Thanks!