Re: rygel can not be found by android phone App

Hi Zeeshan,

About MediaServer by Rygel,
What is MediaExport plugin ?
how to set @MUSIC@;@VIDEOS@;@PICTURES@?
I donot have idea about  how to give the environment parameter to rygel.conf.
And ,
Is it necessary to enable MediaExport and GstLaunch, simultaneously?
As my understanding, MediaExport is playing the role about share media
data to another renderer, does it support playing media data from the
render that can see the media data?
 About Renderer by Rygel,
Does it support play media while getting media data?
that is to say: Rygel can play audio data if there are enough data to
play, and the audio data are not download completely

Thanks!