Re: rygel no plugin found

On Mi, 2012-07-04 at 16:16 +0800, Soho Soho123 wrote:
> Dears,
> but the ${prefix} I set for configure shell script is under my rygel
> local folder. It is not the path in root file system of our embedd
> platform.

The --prefix option of configure is the target install prefix. You can't
just copy stuff around to other places and expect it to work. If you
want to only copy the relevant plug-ins and files, you should to use the
DESTDIR make variable:

./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc
make
make DESTDIR=/tmp/rygel install

and copy the files from the correct place inside /tmp/rygel.

> Or do you know how to set the static path in c code of rygel?

I don't think that's necessary.