Re: rygel no plugin found

Dears,

about shared-mime-info issue:
I do not know which part is necessary for rygel.
for example:

when shared-mime-info-1.0 is finish install procedure, then which
folder is necessary to install to our embedd platform file system?

I have install
/share/mime
/share/locale
to our embedd platform file system
/usr/share, then we have the content in root file system:
/usr/share/mime
/usr/share/locale

Is it correct install shared-mime-info?
thanks