Re: Rygel only selectively visible

On So, 2012-01-01 at 03:36 -0800, Rohin Dharmakumar wrote:
> Zeeshan, spent a couple of hours installing Rygel's latest stable
> build - 0.12.5 (mostly because more than a few package requirements
> are higher than what Ubuntu 11.10 offers, like gssdp, gupnp etc.)
>

> But after compiling and installing it, I still am left with the same
> problem: namely that it is only visible to some Android apps like
> Samsung's AllShare.

We have a specific work-around for AllShare.

There was someone in IRC with whom I concluded that the Renderer
apparently also needs a version downgrade, but he never returned to file
a bug with the necessary user-agents.

> 2Player(Android): I see one DLNA server(twonky) and no DLNA renderer.

Can you file a IOP bug for this, attaching packet captures obtained like
e.g. https://live.gnome.org/Rygel/tcpdump.