Sony BDS580 client

Hi all,

I'm having a few issues and wondering if others could help me solve if it is a Rygel issue (for further investigation) or a client issue.

Server:
$ rygel --version
Rygel 0.14.0

Client:
Sony BluRay S580, wireless network

Issues:

1. Sometimes files load immediately and stream, other times files take up to 5 minutes before they begin playing. I can't determine what makes one file different from another, but they're all fairly generic .avi (xvid etc). I have the gstreamer -good -bad -ugly packages installed.

2. Tracker - doesn't display all my files, and displays files outside of where I want it to look. I asked tracker-preferences to ignore /home/user/Documents, and I asked rygel-preferences not to include /home/user/Documents, but still tracker displays files from this location. Meanwhile, it doesn't display all files from /home/user/Videos. I can't work out any sort of pattern. If I use Media Export, I am able to browse and play those files. (feature request, tracker can do a 'folders' view?) Is there a way I can 'reset' tracker so it reindexes everything?

3. No start/stop/pause. Other DLNA servers have this function, but not Rygel. Feature wish list?

4. Music track order does not reflect track numbers

Thanks all
Nicholas