media export plugin track order

Hello All,

I'm really not sure what is going on here, but in spite of having TRACKNUMBER in a collection of flac files, the tracks are sorted alphabetically by track name rather than by track number.   This makes for a somewhat weird experience :)

This is rygel 0.12.7 on Fedora 16.    The schema for the media-export.db doesn't even appear to include track number so it's perhaps not surprising that tracks are sorted bizarrely.   Am I missing something here?

jch