Re: File extensions and transcoding to DLNA formats

Do you mean that Rygel won't transcode correctly the input stream to
MPEG_TS_SD_EU_ISO or MPEG_TS_HD_NA_ISO if it does not match any existing
profile?
I'll have a look at how it is done and I hope to contribute with some
AVC_TS profiles.

Best,
Daniel