AW: AW: Does rygel work with MediaRenderer version 1

Hi

is there any way to export data sniffed from gssdp-device-sniffer? And could you please point me to what is needed if I do some recordings with wireshark. Thanks for your patient.

BTW: Is it assured that recognizing only  devices type 'MediaRenderer:1' is a bug of my WiFi photoframe? If so, I would demand a new firmware to be released from Philips.