Re: DMR with Rygel

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 7:08 PM, Cem Eliguzel <celiguzel ubicom com> wrote:
> OK I see though I don't understand what you exactly mean with "working shape".

   By working shape, I mean that it 'works' as a DMR on the basic
level (at least as good at gupnp-media-renderer) and preferences UI
provides option to enable it and to set it's title (friendlyName).

> My concern is that we'll probably work on gst-renderer codes in parallel. It would be easier and quicker for us to contribute to the project when it is in the official repo.

   Dude! welcome to the distributed version-control world. You just
create a repo and keep me informed about your work. I merge and review
your commits and push them to the official repo. Thats how most free
sw projects are developed now a days (rygel is no exception).

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124