DMR with Rygel

Hello,

First of all I want to thank you for your great contributions for Rygel.

We, here at Ubicom, aim to produce a DMR device and one of our candidate solutions is to use Rygel.

We started with Zeeshan’s repo at github and later moved its gst-renderer plugin to Rygel 0.4.1 version.

I wonder  if there is a special reason for your not including gst-renderer in the 0.4.1 version of the software.

In general, I would like to know if there is a planned road-map.

Thanks,

Cem