Re: No screenshots on home page

Reply in-line :-

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 00:03, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)<zeenix gmail com> wrote:
> Hi Shirish!

Hi Zeeshan,

> On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 9:21 PM, shirish<shirishag75 gmail com> wrote:

<snipped>

>> One of the issues I see is that rygel doesn't have a screenshots or
>> video or anything on its homepage
>> http://live.gnome.org/Rygel
>>
>> Is somebody working on the same?
>
>  Video of what? it's server-side stuff that mostly will not be
> visible to user as such. Having said that It does make sense to put
> screenshots of the prefefrences UI of course. Also screenshots and/or
> videos of some UI showing and streaming contents from Rygel will not
> be bad either.

Right. You have hit the nail on the head. Administrators or Users who
would be interested in something like this would also like to see
preview of what they are getting themselves into. All are not
tinksters who have all the time of the day to play around and figure
out which goes where or what.

So if you have videos or if not even that screenshots it would be so
much easier.

If you make videos you could host them on dailymotion so it doesn't
tax your server much.

http://openvideo.dailymotion.com/

--
          Regards,