Re: No screenshots on home page

Hi Shirish!

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 9:21 PM, shirish<shirishag75 gmail com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>        I have subscribed to this list but kept the mail delivery off
> as I dunno if I'm going to use rygel much or not.
>
> One of the issues I see is that rygel doesn't have a screenshots or
> video or anything on its homepage
> http://live.gnome.org/Rygel
>
> Is somebody working on the same?

  Video of what? it's server-side stuff that mostly will not be
visible to user as such. Having said that It does make sense to put
screenshots of the prefefrences UI of course. Also screenshots and/or
videos of some UI showing and streaming contents from Rygel will not
be bad either.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)