Remote hackfest

Hi everyone,

It has been suggested on IRC the other day to organize a virtual hackfest as a replacement of the actual one which was planned at the end of the month. The idea would be to communicate together on IRC as we usually do with a couple of sync points per day over video calls. Someone pointed out it would give to some of us a good excuse to do Rust related work instead of their normal job work. :)

So here is a poll to figure out if people are actually interested about this: https://framadate.org/dtLTa2Fv9dHkVybB Please fill it up before Friday and based on the result we'll decide if we actually make this happen or not.

Take care,

    G.