Re: Remote hackfest

Hi Guillaume,

Thanks for creating the poll. As said on IRC, it'd be better for me if
we could do this next week (a week earlier) so I've added a column to
the poll. If you already voted, kindly update your vote accordingly.

If you've not voted, please please do. :)

Thanks.

On Mon, 13 Apr 2020 at 12:43, Guillaume Desmottes via rust-list