Re: Remote hackfest

So after discussions based on the poll we decided to go from the 30rd Apr to 3rd May.

We'll send more infos about the details before the event.

    G.

On 13/04/2020 12:36, Guillaume Desmottes via rust-list wrote:
Hi everyone,

It has been suggested on IRC the other day to organize a virtual hackfest as a replacement of the actual one which was planned at the end of the month. The idea would be to communicate together on IRC as we usually do with a couple of sync points per day over video calls. Someone pointed out it would give to some of us a good excuse to do Rust related work instead of their normal job work. :)

So here is a poll to figure out if people are actually interested about this: https://framadate.org/dtLTa2Fv9dHkVybB Please fill it up before Friday and based on the result we'll decide if we actually make this happen or not.

Take care,

    G.