Re: Next hackfest: poll to change the date

Hi,

I'm not taking part in the Hackfest, but I'd just like to mention that folding it into RustFest has one advantage and a disadvantage:

Advantage: There's the Gnome/KDE Summit right next to it: https://www.gnome.org/news/2019/07/las-2019/. So, probably getting
some people over at the 11th might make sense anyways.
Disadvantage: RustFest Hackfests are _great_ to talk to newcomers
and onboard contributors, as well as spreading awareness. As
general Hackfests go, though, they can also be a huge distraction,
taking focus away from the projects you want to spend time on.

Best,
Florian