Re: Next hackfest: poll to change the date

I confirm that I'd prefer to keep the current dates. :)

Le mar. 3 sept. 2019 à 19:32, rust-list storiepvtride it <rust-list storiepvtride it> a écrit :
Hello everyone,

news came up on IRC that Federico unfortunately cannot attend the
Hackfest, due too many arrangements in the short term.

Now, we have the option to stay with the current dates (October, 19th -
23rd) or push to November as first scheduled, 21st
to 24th (Thu. to Sun.) and "attaching" the Hackfest to the RustFest.

I'd like to have your opinion on this because if the dates should be
moved, we (Italians) need to know it a.s.a.p.

If we don't receive substantial feedback, the dates will stay the same,
therefore October, 19th-23rd.

For completeness: Guillaume already took arrangements with the company
therefore it would be (at least) impractical for him to revert and
change them. Others maybe too, but that was not explicited.

Looking forward to see you all in Rome. Hopefully we will make it :-)

Regards,
Antonio