Hackfest in Rome: arrangements

Hello everyone,

we decided to choose for the venue, based on current options.

So the final setup looks like this:

* October, 19th-20th by https://satecoroma.com, 09-18, a meeting place

* October, 21st-23rd by "Asset Data" (www.assetdata.it), 09-18, (lunch
break ~13-14), a company

The two places are close to each other and (most important) are very
close to the "Termini" main train station, which is your arrival place
in Rome if your flight lands at the Ciampino airport.
See the map: https://goo.gl/maps/mq4myu1LTU8vo9fu6

How to arrive in Rome: https://rome.rustfest.eu/location/

They both ask to respect (more or less) 09-18 opening hours. The company
(Asset Data) will probably kick us out during lunch, not sure we will be
allowed to stay there during the 13-14 (we are asking for a little
flexibility for us during their lunch).

Plenty of choice for accomodation, restaurants and small places to have
a bite.

We will arrange for beverages. We'll try to bring beers, soft drinks,
club mate (not so easy to find in Italy) and water. There should be a
coffee machine. Anything else?

I know we will all be very busy coding, but I hope you'll spare a couple
of minutes to visit Rome, I've heard there are some old rocks worth a
picture ;-)

That's all for now, I think.

Let me know if you have questions.

Best,