Re: Rust+GNOME hackfest accomodation sponsorship

On Sat, Nov 10, 2018 at 09:28:57PM +0200, Sebastian Dröge wrote:
Does that work for you? You're here 15-18?

I get there on the morning of the 15th and go back on the early
morning of the 19th, but for the 18th night I can chill at the airport
if the check out needs to happen on the 18th.

That wouldn't be sponsored by the GNOME foundation but by Centricular,
but I guess that makes no difference for you :)

Haha, yeah, even a sofa in a basement sponsored by the Spanish
Inquisition would have been fine by me :P

Thanks a bunch!