Meeting at the venue tomorrow/Thursday

Hi everybody,

so tomorrow we're going to start with the hackfest. Just as a reminder,
the venue is here:
  https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/4246698177

I was thinking that we could start around 9:30, but whoever wants to
sleep a bit longer can of course also join later.

We'd either order some food for lunch to the venue, or will look for a
restaurant to go to, depending on what you prefer. To be discussed
tomorrow when everybody's there.

In the evening I'm not entirely sure when we'll have to leave at
latest, but it's going to be at least 20:00. We'll discuss tomorrow how
long we want to stay.

Let me know if there are any questions or if you need help finding the
venue, or especially need help with the buses (the bus website is not
very usable).

Sebastian