Re: Rust+GNOME hackfest accomodation sponsorship

Hi Meh,

I've checked with Jordan and he'd be fine sharing a room with you. We
checked with the hotel and it should be fine, but we'll know for sure
tomorrow.

Does that work for you? You're here 15-18?

That wouldn't be sponsored by the GNOME foundation but by Centricular,
but I guess that makes no difference for you :)

Sebastian