Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Third party plugin page locked?

On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 01:46:27PM +1000, lachlan-00 wrote:
I went to add my new plugin to the list and the page seems to be
locked.

Is there a new location for plugins?

The entire GNOME wiki has restricted editing permissions due to spam.
To edit a page, you need to be listed on this page:
https://wiki.gnome.org/TrustedEditorGroup

I haven't gotten around to getting myself added yet so I can't add you.

If not, I've written a plugin to cache playback to a local file for
importing into other places.
The format is in the same tab separated format that last.fm used.
https://github.com/lachlan-00/cache-fm

Right now i use it in conjunction with my ampache scripts to keep
rhythmbox synced with the ratings/data from my ampache server instead
of relying on last.fm for tracking.

Interesting idea.  Is the last.fm format widely supported for this sort of
thing?