[Rhythmbox-devel] Third party plugin page locked?

I went to add my new plugin to the list and the page seems to be locked.

Is there a new location for plugins?

If not, I've written a plugin to cache playback to a local file for importing into other places.
The format is in the same tab separated format that last.fm used.
https://github.com/lachlan-00/cache-fm

Right now i use it in conjunction with my ampache scripts to keep rhythmbox synced with the ratings/data from my ampache server instead of relying on last.fm for tracking.