Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Moving Mallard documentation to a branch in git.gnome.org

Hi Jonathan,

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 10:47 PM, Jonathan Matthew <jonathan d14n org> wrote:
Hi Jim,

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 7:07 PM, Jim Campbell <jwcampbell gmail com> wrote:
Hi All,

The Rhythmbox docs have been moved to a Mallard-Help branch on git.gnome.org. We'd like to delete the Rhythmbox help branch from gitorious, but you can't delete a repository on gitorious if there are any clones of the repo on gitorious.

Jonathan, would you mind deleting your clone of the repo from here?

Once that is deleted, I'll delete the primary repository from gitorious.

I've deleted my clone now.

It's really nice to see some work happening on this front. How would you like to receive patches for this branch?

thanks,
-jonathan

Thanks. As far as patches, you can just commit to the "mallard-help" branch of Rhythmbox on git.gnome.org. If you don't feel like writing Mallard and want to make a suggestion, you can place your notes inside of an <!-- xml comment --> or change the page status and I'll sort things out.

Let me know if you have any questions or problems.  Thanks again,

Jim