Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Album sort order

On Mon, 2013-04-22 at 21:49 +0100, Donagh Horgan wrote:
Hello everyone,

Just a quick question: has anyone used the album sort order feature in
Rhythmbox? I've been trying to set some sort orders, but Rhythmbox (2.97)
forgets them once I shut it down.

Any advice / you're-not-holding-it-rights much appreciated.

I use the album sort feature, but rather than edit it using Rhythmbox, I
use an external tag editor.

I suspect that your issue is actually that Rhythmbox is failing to
update the tags in the files with the album sort field, but I don't know
where you'd look to debug that. Can you edit other fields, and are they
preserved on restart?

--
Calvin Walton <calvin walton kepstin ca>