Betreff: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Radio GFM integration in Rhythmbox by default
Von: Jonathan Matthew <jonathan d14n org>
An: Marco Peter <marco peter radio-gfm net>
Kopie (CC): "rhythmbox-devel gnome org" <rhythmbox-devel gnome org>, Gregor Atzbach <gregor radio-gfm net>
Datum: 06.04.2013 13:55

Hi Marco,

On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 7:43 AM, Marco Peter <marco peter radio-gfm net> wrote:
Dear Rhythmbox developers,

This is Marco from Switzerland. I'm member of the music editorial staff of
the non-commercial german web-radio project called „Radio GFM“.

Radio GFM plays „GEMA-FREIE MUSIK“ which means that we do only play music
which is released under a free creative commons license.

The Radio GFM project have three different radio stations which can be
listened in a MP3 stream. We add new music from international artists to our
streams weekly and also we do pre-listen the music we add carefully.

Since 2012 all of our streams are available in Ogg Vorbis as well:
Radio GFM - RockPop | http://streams.radio-gfm.net/rockpop.ogg.m3u
Radio GFM - Electro | http://streams.radio-gfm.net/electro.ogg.m3u
Radio GFM - Metal | http://streams.radio-gfm.net/metal.ogg.m3u

I've added these to the initial stream list, so they'll be in the next
rhythmbox release,
which goes out in about 24 hours. You have impeccable timing.

thanks,
-jonathan