[Rhythmbox-devel] Radio GFM integration in Rhythmbox by default

Dear Rhythmbox developers,

This is Marco from Switzerland. I'm member of the music editorial staff of the non-commercial german web-radio project called „Radio GFM“.

Radio GFM plays „GEMA-FREIE MUSIK“ which means that we do only play music which is released under a free creative commons license.

The Radio GFM project have three different radio stations which can be listened in a MP3 stream. We add new music from international artists to our streams weekly and also we do pre-listen the music we add carefully.

Since 2012 all of our streams are available in Ogg Vorbis as well:
Radio GFM - RockPop | http://streams.radio-gfm.net/rockpop.ogg.m3u
Radio GFM - Electro | http://streams.radio-gfm.net/electro.ogg.m3u
Radio GFM - Metal | http://streams.radio-gfm.net/metal.ogg.m3u

We would like to ask you, if you could integrate our radio stations into Rhythmbox by default to spread Creative Commons music.

We looking forward for your feedback.

Best regards,
Marco

Radio GFM