[Rhythmbox-devel] Disable iPod scrobbling

Hi,
I couldn't find a list of rhythmbox users, so I decided to ask this here.

I use Rhythmbox on Ubuntu 12.10 and I have an iPod Nano, 1st or 2st generation (kind of ancient I know, but working perfectly), which I use Rhythmbox to manage.

I want to continue scrobbling the songs I play on Rhythmbox to Last.fm, but I don't want anything I played on my iPod to be scrobbled along. How can I accomplish that?