Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] gmenu, plugins and you

Thanks very much Jonathan for the heads up and explanation of these changes.

For users who are running with the out-of-tree plugin "rbpitch" of
which I am the maintainer, I will be updating the sources and
releasing new packages for Ubuntu, with the goal of ensuring that the
latest stable version of Ubuntu and Fedora can use the plugin. I'll
also watch the appropriate project mailing lists for notification of
when the new version of Rhythmbox (which I'll call "2.99" right now
since the new release has not yet been tagged) has been released.

Thanks,

Sean