Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] FW: FW: last.fm plugin does not ask for username/password

If I delete rhythmbox from last.fm applications and logout in Opera, the rhythmbox last.fm plugin does not switch context to Opera, open a tab in
Opera nor open an Opera popup.

If I cut and paste

http://www.last.fm/api/auth/?api_key=0337ff3c59299b6a31d75164041860b6&token=3701984e30a6d78f184609a4fae42bf8

..into Opera manually, last.fm asks for my username and password and asks me to authorize the rhythmbox application.

If I stay logged in to last.fm in Opera, the rhythmbox last.fm plugin does not recognize I am authorized.

Sorry if I'm being dense, but I'm thinking I'm missing a gconf key somewhere that connects to opera?