[Rhythmbox-devel] Improving Lyrics Plugin

Hi all,

this is Leo, new in rhythmbox developing, typing from Bologna - Italy.

In the last weeks I had taken a look at lyrics plugin, filing some bug
(with patches). Bugs are the following:

686065	rhythmbox	UNCO	nor	rhythmbox lyrics plugin: catch IO exception
while getting lyrics
685969	rhythmbox	UNCO	nor	rhythmbox context plugin: sometimes lyrics
tab fails to load lyrics
685893	rhythmbox	UNCO	nor	rhythmbox lyrics plugin: some service no longer work
685823	rhythmbox	UNCO	nor	rhythmbox lyrics plugin: service Terra does
not always return information
685821	rhythmbox	UNCO	nor	rhythmbox lyrics plugin: unable to set
lyrics folder in preferences

Since I would like to continue my work (I've already prepared other
patches ready to being send) I would like to know if I have to wait
for someone closes those bugs, or I can continue filing new ones or
(better for me) I can fork the git branch and propose a merge when all
work is done?

Thanks in advance,

Leo.

--