Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Improving Lyrics Plugin

Hi Leo,

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 9:02 PM, Leo Iannacone <l3on ubuntu com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> this is Leo, new in rhythmbox developing, typing from Bologna - Italy.
>

> In the last weeks I had taken a look at lyrics plugin, filing some bug
> (with patches). Bugs are the following:
>
> 686065  rhythmbox       UNCO    nor     rhythmbox lyrics plugin: catch IO exception
> while getting lyrics
> 685969  rhythmbox       UNCO    nor     rhythmbox context plugin: sometimes lyrics
> tab fails to load lyrics
> 685893  rhythmbox       UNCO    nor     rhythmbox lyrics plugin: some service no longer work
> 685823  rhythmbox       UNCO    nor     rhythmbox lyrics plugin: service Terra does
> not always return information
> 685821  rhythmbox       UNCO    nor     rhythmbox lyrics plugin: unable to set
> lyrics folder in preferences
>

> Since I would like to continue my work (I've already prepared other
> patches ready to being send) I would like to know if I have to wait
> for someone closes those bugs, or I can continue filing new ones or
> (better for me) I can fork the git branch and propose a merge when all
> work is done?

If you have more patches, please open bugs and attach them, or if they
follow on from patches you've already put in bugzilla, attach them to
the same bug. There's no need to wait for me to review one patch
before sending more.

We don't have a workflow for reviewing commits in merges, so I'd
prefer to keep everything in bugzilla.