[Rhythmbox-devel] article on coding for both GNOME Shell and Unity

Hi:

I'm trying to develop a story about the increasing difficulty of coding for both

GNOME Shell and Unity. I began looking into the topic after talking with Jim

Nelson at Yorba, and I am looking for additional perspectives to round off the

story.

Could you tell me if Rhythmbox developers have noticed any difficulties along these lines? If so could you describe them to me, and comment on how serious they are?

Thanks for any reply that you have time to give,

--

Bruce Byfield 604-421-7189 (on Pacific time)

blog: https://brucebyfield.wordpress.com

website: http://members.axion.net/~bbyfield/