Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Ratings in notifications.

Hi all,

This is a follow-up to the mail below.

The first feedback I got was that the ratings were not immediately updated after changing them via the notification.
Now the notification is updated as soon as the ratings are altered via the added buttons.

The modified patch is here: https://gist.github.com/2056511
Also, I have put it up for review on Rietveldhttp://codereview.appspot.com/5847055/

Any thoughts?

~