[Rhythmbox-devel] Sync and playlists

Hey guys , I'm having trouble transferring playlists to my Android device . The sync works flawlessly , but though the playlists that I want to sync are listed under the device , the songs from them are just thrown in it , and there are no playlists recorded . This is pretty counterintuitive - if I sync playlist files , I'd expect the playlist itself to be present too . So if I myself haven't made a mistake somewhere along the syncing process , I propose changing the syncing algorithm to upload the playlists on the device (with relative paths) , because currently that's a problem .

Petko