[Rhythmbox-devel] rbmx2m3u: Rhythmbox to m3u playlist conversion script

Hello,
it has been couple of years since someone has posted a script to convert rhythmbox playlists to m3u[1].

I needed it to automatically copy uptodate playlists to my N900, so I created a new python version that works with current ~/.local/share/rhythmbox/playlists.xml

In case anyone is interested, the script is on github[2] (it is small so I attach it here too).

Regards,
Tomas

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/rhythmbox-devel/2005-February/msg00051.html
[2] https://github.com/felagund/rbmx2m3u