Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Open containing folder plugin

Hi, thanks for the reply and sorry for mine being so late! I got talking to another developer about it last week and he suggested I add an entry for my plugin to the third party plugins page, so I've added one linking back to my home page and the source code. I assume this is ok? Let me know if not, and I can change it.

Thanks,
Donagh