[Rhythmbox-devel] Error when installing from sources to a custom location

Hello,

  I am trying to install the development version of Rhythmbox, into a custom location. I cloned the git repository, ran configure --prefix=/my/custom/location and make.

  When I run make install, I get the following error:

  libtool: install: error: cannot install `libaudiocd.la' to a directory not ending in /usr/local/lib/rhythmbox/plugins/audiocd

  Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

  Thanks,
     Radu