Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] New features for Gnome 3

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 7:47 AM, Gendre Sebastien <korbe romandie com> wrote:
I have build the latest Gnome-Shell, but I have problem to run it.

I think it's because the version of GTK3 in Fedora is no the latest.

Did you follow the instructions given here : http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell  ?

It is best if you use jhbuild.  That way it runs under it's own environment.  I get the feeling that you were using fedora packages?  If not, then please visit the #gnome-shell channel in IRC if you have build issue or join the gnome-shell mailing list.

sri