Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Problem downloading

Hi,

Ubuntu Music Store is a third-party plugin supported by Canonical. To
get support for UMS, contact Canonical. Upstream Rhythmbox does not
provide support for plugins not in the Rhythmbox repository.

You can try the #ubuntu IRC channel, or contact Canonical directly.
Since this is a billing matter, there is very little that community
members (non-Canonical Employees) can do for you.

Sean