Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] RB python plugin db sort by track number

For my plugin, the query below returns all songs that has the same album as self.album. I looked through your source but I'm not familiar with python's formatting for query options. Do you know how I would incorporate my query of getting the album using this line:
db.query_append(q, [rhythmdb.QUERY_PROP_EQUALS, rhythmdb.PROP_ALBUM, self.album])
to have it sorted? Do I append the�rhythmdb.rhythmdb_query_model_track_sort_func portion into the line above? If so, how do I do it? I can't find any documentation on any of these python functions for rhythmbox.

Thanks for any help,