[Rhythmbox-devel] RB python plugin db sort by track number

Hi,

I'm pretty new to python and I find it hard to find any documentation on the rhtyhmbox python API. Using code from other plugins I have a working plugin but I would like the results to be sorted by track number. Can someone maybe have a quick look at:

http://sprunge.us/REGT?sh

and let me know how I can use this code to get the results of an album, sorted by track number?

Thanks,